Youtuber with 2 Million Subscribers stole my footage

xboxmedien

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is why i always add a water mark to my vids, i may only have 20+ subs, but it stops anyone stealing your hard work
Haha man have you already seen his video? He zoomed in the video to get rid of my logo

CyberunHD

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Haha man have you already seen his video? He zoomed in the video to get rid of my logo
wow, man that is sneaky! sorry bro, i hadn't realized he had zoomed in so you cant see the water mark. that is low!

TheSGGamingChannel

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh damn....that's really bad.

I feel bad for ya man...that really sucks. Watermarks don't really help because somebody could just zoom in the video to avoid it. Not to mention, it distracts from the video.

Best thing to do, if you see someone stealing your videos, report 'em, and hopefully, you'll be fine.

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
im sorry to hear that but it looks like you at least have people backing your corner and commenting on his video saying that its stolen from you, so at least you get a bit of exposure, i would defo try to monetise it though imagine how much you could earn if he has 2mil subs

xboxmedien

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for your support guys. I hope I will finally get the answer from my network tomorrow!

CousinEd

There's always a choice
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Aaaand the video has been removed. I guess you could call that a small victory.

LordFrench

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
go to the comments section of his video and say ORIGINAL FOOTAGE STOLEN FROM ( URL ) this will get his attention im sure. some people have urls blocked as spam. i think putting comments in public for everyone to see will be the only way he will reply.

Reactions: k13lock