Youtuber Tips! Become big!

firstplayz mc

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Here I have listed some youtuber tips that will help you on your way to becoming well recognized. Do as many as possible to achieve your subscriber goal.

1. 'Quality over Quantity', this is a quote I hear often. This means that you would rather have a one good quality video a week rather than having five videos a week, but they all have sucky quality.

2. Collaborations. Do not try to collaborate with huge youtube channels that are way bigger than you, they won't reply to your asking because they will benefit nothing from you. Try to collaborate with channels around your amount of subscribers and with the same genre of videos you upload.

3. Interesting thumbnails. The only reason you would click on a video is because you saw a interesting thumbnail. For my youtube channel I make good custom thumbnails that people see interest in and click on my video. I am not saying in order to have a good thumbnail you have to make it custom, I am just trying to say that you can get a thumbnail from anywhere, but it has to look interesting and it has to be connected to your video.

4. Growth mindset. Have a growth mindset (don't give up), you might have good days when subscribers keep rising, but you also might have bad days where subscribers are not rising, but decreasing. I like to think this of as a roller coaster. Your channel might go up and up on the hill, but suddenly drop a terrible height. But do not worry, if you continue your good quality videos it is going to start climbing back up again.

5. Have a uploading schedule. Don't upload on Monday one week, and then the next week on Thursday. Have a specific uploading date(s) for your videos so your subscribers or viewers will know when to come onto your channel to see a new video.

I have listed all the things I could think of, but please leave your feedback down below if this helped you, or even if you have some more tips you would like to adress. My youtube channel, firstplayz mc , might not be big yet, but I am positive that it will get bigger. Thank-you if your read this.

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I would also push branding too. Lots of reasons for this, but it's a very important step.

Your channel link doesn't work.

Reactions: firstplayz mc

firstplayz mc

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would also push branding too. Lots of reasons for this, but it's a very important step.

I know xD, im trying to fix this.[DOUBLEPOST=1467282239,1467235105][/DOUBLEPOST]

I fixed it =D

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Your banner and profile pick are awesome ^_^

Savio29

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
realy nice tips i will use it in my videos

Meghan Alex

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would also say, the creator needs to be down to earth. Nobody wants to sub to someone they won't ever talk to or have interactions with, but that's just me.

Pedals & Stuff

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Here I have listed some youtuber tips that will help you on your way to becoming well recognized. Do as many as possible to achieve your subscriber goal.

1. 'Quality over Quantity', this is a quote I hear often. This means that you would rather have a one good quality video a week rather than having five videos a week, but they all have sucky quality.

2. Collaborations. Do not try to collaborate with huge youtube channels that are way bigger than you, they won't reply to your asking because they will benefit nothing from you. Try to collaborate with channels around your amount of subscribers and with the same genre of videos you upload.

3. Interesting thumbnails. The only reason you would click on a video is because you saw a interesting thumbnail. For my youtube channel I make good custom thumbnails that people see interest in and click on my video. I am not saying in order to have a good thumbnail you have to make it custom, I am just trying to say that you can get a thumbnail from anywhere, but it has to look interesting and it has to be connected to your video.

4. Growth mindset. Have a growth mindset (don't give up), you might have good days when subscribers keep rising, but you also might have bad days where subscribers are not rising, but decreasing. I like to think this of as a roller coaster. Your channel might go up and up on the hill, but suddenly drop a terrible height. But do not worry, if you continue your good quality videos it is going to start climbing back up again.

5. Have a uploading schedule. Don't upload on Monday one week, and then the next week on Thursday. Have a specific uploading date(s) for your videos so your subscribers or viewers will know when to come onto your channel to see a new video.

I have listed all the things I could think of, but please leave your feedback down below if this helped you, or even if you have some more tips you would like to adress. My youtube channel, firstplayz mc , might not be big yet, but I am positive that it will get bigger. Thank-you if your read this.

Thanks for your tips on becoming big.
It's always good to read original material from established youtubers.
Again, thanks.