Gaming Youtuber Group [Must have Mic]

WTFgamers

Hey!
So I play with a couple youtubers and we made a little group, we want to make this group bigger and we are inviting PC/Consle gamers to come join us! We have a Channel for the group and a Community based around Gaming and Esports.

Tell me your Discord names
Must be 13+
We have got Minecraft servers and CSGO servers that we can utilize

Hey! Im rio and im 15! I haven't uploaded in about 3 months so my subs are kinda inactive but im looking to do youtube vids again. I have overwatch and minecraft both on pc! Let me know

What do you mean by general editors also I have Minecraft PC and PS4
By general Editors im more so on about just people that play and like to record and edit[DOUBLEPOST=1504372336,1504372294][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have a variety of games including MineCraft and CS:GO and if you are interested I'll DM you my discord or skype.
Im interested, Discord?[DOUBLEPOST=1504372417][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey! Im rio and im 15! I haven't uploaded in about 3 months so my subs are kinda inactive but im looking to do youtube vids again. I have overwatch and minecraft both on pc! Let me know
I don't have Overwatch but part of the gaming group im in has alot of overwatch players, I have minecraft and once again we have a couple others involved in that too! add me on discord if your interested Stamina#6657

By general Editors im more so on about just people that play and like to record and edit[DOUBLEPOST=1504372336,1504372294][/DOUBLEPOST]
Im interested, Discord?[DOUBLEPOST=1504372417][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't have Overwatch but part of the gaming group im in has alot of overwatch players, I have minecraft and once again we have a couple others involved in that too! add me on discord if your interested Stamina#6657
Sorry I already joined a different group

Back