Youtuber all expenses paid cruise oppertunity

cruiseWeekTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Our cruiseweek season 2 is coming up October 29th 2017 and we are looking for 1 youtuber or liveblogger to join the cast in a week long 1st time experience on Carnival cruise lines flagship the Carnival vista. we are NOT looking for youtubers with millions of subscribers but more one with an up and coming fan base and one what has never been on a cruise before.

Our 1st cruiseweek got over 500,000 views ( I know not amazing in today's standards but considering the was the first time its not too shabby.

This season we expect to do a LOT more.

feel free to ask any questions below.

Last edited by a moderator:

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Our cruiseweek season 2 is coming up October 29th 2017 and we are looking for 1 youtuber or liveblogger to join the cast in a week long 1st time experience on Carnival cruise lines flagship the Carnival vista. we are NOT looking for youtubers with millions of subscribers but more one with an up and coming fan base and one what has never been on a cruise before.

Our 1st cruiseweek got over 500,000 views ( I know not amazing in today's standards but considering the was the first time its not too shabby.

This season we expect to do a LOT more.

feel free to ask any questions below.
I was on a ship in the Navy, I wouldn't call that a luxury cruise by any means lol. So how does this work exactly? Do we get featured in your videos, make our own videos, or both? I do mostly dog videos, but I'm pretty creative with a camera.

cruiseWeekTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You will be able to made your own videos as usual to your channel during the cruise. We will just also have live cameras on you and the 4 other people ( 2 guys, 2 girls , all 1st time cruisers ) there will be nightly sit down interviews about your experiences of that day and a required 1 video blog per day about your experiences. Most goes out live .

Last edited by a moderator:

BigHead

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I Have never been on a cruise before so god knows how it feels i bet its amazing and really do beleive i have an upcoming channel with a wicked fan base growing what do you say eh?

Thank you for this amazing opportunity,

Much Love

-BigHead

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Never been on a cruise before, but I'd say I got a growing fanbase. Got my first 100 subs in less than a year, and by October, I'm expected to at least have a thousand. I even got sent some fanart. It was really amazing of them. Didn't even ask. Got a unique quality personality. That sense of humor. I'd be sure to entertain your viewers. What do you say?