Short Film #youtubeishaunted

Mirandapanda

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There's a cool shared narrative tag going around called #youtubeishaunted. If you haven't been tagged by someone you can still join in! Just search on youtube for #youtubeishaunted and you can watch one of the videos that comes up to start yours. It's fun because you can see your friends' take on it, and gets you in the halloween spirit!

Here are the rules:

If you're reading this it's already too late. I discovered something in the YouTube system, something so horrid I can't explain it. It's waiting for me, I can feel it. So with my last few minutes I must warn as many people as I can. Do not delay, it's coming for you too and it's coming now! Run!

Join the tag and help spread the word, somebody must know how to stop this thing.

Tag Rules

1) Your video must begin with you watching the end of another YouTuber's video who has done the tag.

2) The thing usually attacks and kills the YouTuber before the end of the video, we can only hope this doesn't happen to you.

3) The video must end with the YouTuber making a video message saying: "YouTuber Name, If you are watching this you are in great danger. They know who you are, and they're coming for you." Cut to black and #YouTubeisHaunted

This is essentially tagging the next person/persons.

4) Include the hashtag in the title of your video and link back to the YouTuber you started the video with (the one who tagged you).

Copy and paste this message into the description box below the video.

We must spread the word and figure out what in the world is going on! Make a video and upload it! Before it gets you! There isn't much time!

It's coming!