Gaming YouTube Wars - A New Series (PS4 and PC Districts)

alilouk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys! My name is Alilouk, I am 15 years old and I have 500 subs. I am recently been trying to get back into YouTube after losing interest for a while. But once again I just couldn' t find ideas that are worthy to be going on Youtube. Therefore I have decided to establish this new series which I think is going to be a great collab opportunity for everyone involved.

Main Idea: I will be trying to get at least 4 people, and set up teams of 2. Each team will have a certain period of time to practice at the game on hand, and then after that said period of time, we would face off in a way in that game. You will also need to show your progress on camera, to be able to promote your teammate's channel as well as helping the opposing team strategies and commenting on the oppositions videos for more exposure. Of course, there is a twist. That twist is that the loser of that said challenge will be able to pick the next game (this is a good thing cause you can pick a game you're good at). On top of that, the winner will get to upload a video on the loser's channel. Either it is a funny vid, a promotional one etc. (Nothing disrespectful AT ALL).

PS4 or PC?
Well guys, basically ATM it is a PS4 thing, however, if this series/concept grows to a point where we have at least 4 people on the desired console then it can happen!

What Games?
FIFA17-19, CODIII, Battlefield 1, Fortnite, H1Z1 (my main), Minecraft(PC + PS4), ARK Survival Evolved, PUBG (PC) + Any other FREE games. (I MAY HAVE FORGOTTEN SOME)

Requirments:
1) Age 14+ (I'm 15)
2) Minimum 4 videos posted in the past month
3) 100 + Subs
4) PS4 or PC
5) Good Mic
6) Good Connection
7) BE RESPECTFUL
8) Have at least ONE of the games mentioned (Some are free so it's easy to get)

Contact Info:
Discord: AliloukYT Fanbase
Email: aliloukyoutube@hotmail.com (For extra info)

EXTRA INFO: My time zone is GMT + 3, More info will be on discord if you have questions :)