YouTube VS. FullScreen

JamesIsDusk

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Let's say hypothetically I have 25,000 subscribers and 100,000 views a day. Which partnership would be better? YouTube or FullScreen? And why?

Thanks! :)

paskyskiesss

I'm a peacock flying into a rainbow!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
I say go with networks (Fullscreen). Reasons why join networks such as FS, TGN, SB, RPM etc. They give better RPM, they have good partner support when you have inquiries or problems, they provide you with a wide array of music for your videos (royalty free), you don't have to worry about clickbombs that can result in a disabled adsense (even full partners ain't safe with clickbombs)

JamesIsDusk

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I say go with networks (Fullscreen). Reasons why join networks such as FS, TGN, SB, RPM etc. They give better RPM, they have good partner support when you have inquiries or problems, they provide you with a wide array of music for your videos (royalty free), you don't have to worry about clickbombs that can result in a disabled adsense (even full partners ain't safe with clickbombs)
Yeah, the fact that you are safer, is the reason why I'm considering joining a network. I've heard too many horror stories! >.< Lol

JamesIsDusk

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I struggle with signing with a network cause i want to stay fully independent.
But aren't you a YouTube partner? I see you have a banner that's why I'm asking. And also your profile sticker. :-P

JamesIsDusk

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
yeah but im a partner with youtube exclusively. no network
Okay good then I can relate to you! Cause I want to stay away with networks, but I like the fact that you are better protected from getting your Adsense disabled... I'm just trying to figure out whether or not to sign onto a network or I'll be safe with being a YouTube Partner.

Future History Projects

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Okay good then I can relate to you! Cause I want to stay away with networks, but I like the fact that you are better protected from getting your Adsense disabled... I'm just trying to figure out whether or not to sign onto a network or I'll be safe with being a YouTube Partner.
its safer to sign with a network but there's always a catch. a lot fo the time is they take control of your analytics and you don't know what your youtube stats are.

JamesIsDusk

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
its safer to sign with a network but there's always a catch. a lot of the time is they take control of your analytics and you don't know what your youtube stats are.
Ahhh... But it doesn't seem like Fullscreen does that? If anything it looks like they provide it for you.

Sanuku

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Let's say hypothetically I have 25,000 subscribers and 100,000 views a day. Which partnership would be better? YouTube or FullScreen? And why?

Thanks! :)
As usual the answer to that Question isn`t as simple as...

...because depending on what you are doing different Networks do fit better then YouTube and in some Cases it`s better to go with YouTube in the longer run since at the end of the Road they will offer you an better Earning as soon as your Channel does hit the Stats you have just mentioned.

First at all you need to realize something very important that many, many don`t count into their Math when they are making big Plans on YouTube and how to get rich on it...

100.000 Views aren`t 100.000 Monetizable Views and depending on what your presenting on your Channel and with what Network you are working together also YouTube itself and the Network too get at the End of the Month their Cut.

YouTube isn`t anymore the best Place to earn a quick...

...nowdays it takes more and more Work and therefor more then ever before preparation to actually be successful on YouTube and sooner or later earn your first Dollar on it.

So do yourself a favor and when you hit those...

...Views a Day come back again and then we can talk about what would be the best depending on your actual Content because as already said before:

Depending on your Content the answer isn`t as simple as....