youtube views and revenue fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

toqchista99

Reaction score
alright what do you think?

are possible youtube will figure out himself problems ?

net are talking about youtube fall revenue and views, it is exactly, that youtube has changed algorithm and probably reason is revenue fall, cuz about 2 months ago, 250 company left google and it was 750million dollar loss...

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think, or at least hope, that Youtube will fix itself, and I think it will be drastically at first, but then when they get the ads back, they will slowly return to their former glory. I hope!

But then again, Old media might still try to stop new media to evolve, just to stay relevant!

toqchista99

Reaction score
But then again, Old media might still try to stop new media to evolve, just to stay relevant!
as i think, it never will be, cuz youtube system is more good for ads than TV;
pewdiepie said, :D whom advertiser knows,? that him ads watch tv watcher; maybe room aren't nobody ) or some person fight him wife )

I think, or at least hope, that Youtube will fix itself, and I think it will be drastically at first, but then when they get the ads back, they will slowly return to their former glory. I hope!
probably, it is bad idea i use adword system for my videos promote, still won't get good result

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
As long as you are not relying on Youtube as your main source of income (or look forward to doing that) then I think you're fine. Youtube will continue to grow and evolve and we'll just keep making content because we simply love doing so. There are many other ways to make money online and Youtube can be an extra source of income down the road. Just at this moment I wouldn't look forward to relying on it anytime even if and when Google/Youtube fixes the Ad problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.