YouTube Videos Promotion Poll - Which Helps The Most?

Which platform do you find helps your channel/videos the most?

• Twitter

• Facebook

• Instagram

• Pinterest

• Reddit

• Other (please share them)

Results are only viewable after voting.

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For our audience it's Instagram, and Google +. Facebook and Twitter are way down at the bottom of the list for kids social media.

Palidor

The Palidor Project
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
To add to my experiment results

My twitter now had 451 followers compared to 15 before I started it.
My youtube account now has 25 subscribers up from 9 before I started.
My views on videos has been up
My ranking for videos has also increased (not sure why this would be the case. Maybe because the videos are been promoted more plus having extra subscribers?)

BillyVlogsTV

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

My ranking for videos has also increased (not sure why this would be the case. Maybe because the videos are been promoted more plus having extra subscribers?)
That's great, keep it up! :)

How long did you start to experiment?

Phantoler

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator

That's awesome :D

Can I ask you just what kind of auto dm you send out? I know that personally I'm turned off by a blunt "Go check out my channel" but might click if there's a smiley face and a hello there somewhere haha.

Palidor

The Palidor Project
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That's awesome :D

Can I ask you just what kind of auto dm you send out? I know that personally I'm turned off by a blunt "Go check out my channel" but might click if there's a smiley face and a hello there somewhere haha.
Its pretty generic "Hey, Thanks for following. If you get a chance check us out at youtube.com/user/thepalidorproject"

Then if they say sure or anything I will just reply with "Thanks :)" or talk to them if they start a conversation

So nothing that special

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Out of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit and any other social media type websites, which do you find helps your channel/videos the most in terms of subscriber gain, engagement and views?

I thought this could be interesting to see the results. Feel free to share who you voted for and why. I am curious to see who ends up at the bottom, I have a feeling it may be Facebook.
Facebook is my most consistent results, I've had a few videos get big jumps starts from Facebook shares. The most views I have got in a short period of time was my one and only successful Twitter post, I got about 116k views on a video within a couple weeks, previous to that it had about 4k over 5 months. Now that video is my most watched dog video! I used to have a go-to Tumblr site that would be good for about 500 to 1k views per share, but they stopped posting my stuff. I have other sites I post to, but I will not share them because they are not very friendly, I'd rather not have people come back after being slaughtered by comments lol. I'm pretty good at testing the water on sites before I post, so I know whether my stuff will get destroyed or do good.

BillyVlogsTV

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Its pretty generic "Hey, Thanks for following. If you get a chance check us out at "

Then if they say sure or anything I will just reply with "Thanks :)" or talk to them if they start a conversation

So nothing that special
That's what i do! :)

Luceroboy

LooseArrowBoy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
I'm fairly unknown and not followed so things like facebook and twitter don't get me much views. I posted a Music video to Cheezburger.com (a meme/video sharing website) and I got 3000+ views (within 3 days) when usually only got 10 views average or 100 average (if it's a good video). The unfortunate part is even though people may like the video you posted a majority of people will dislike the post on the website just because it relates to youtube and/or self advertising.

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV