YouTube Videos Promotion Poll - Which Helps The Most?

Which platform do you find helps your channel/videos the most?

• Twitter

• Facebook

• Instagram

• Pinterest

• Reddit

• Other (please share them)

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheGameGateway

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Reddit for sure.
Whenever I reach the front page of a subreddit, my websites and videos get 20k-40k views. I don't even really use anything else to be honest... just Reddit.

I don't do it for YouTube, but vote manipulation on that site has worked out well for my clients who wanted website traffic. It usually comes out to around $0.80 per 1000 views so if they want 100k views I usually ask for around $80 or so to get them the Reddit votes they need for 100k page views.

I have been tempted to manipulate votes for my channel, but I haven't spent a penny on my channel except for my DLSR camera, and I'm proud of that. I'd rather do my channel the right way, even though I could still make a profit if I manipulated Reddit for my videos.
What sort of subreddit pages do you go onto?

Heather White

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. I find that Reddit gets me a lot of traffic, but a lot of spammers. Twitter and Instagram are very targeted for my niche.

Akradon360

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What is the best sub reddit to use? I've never really used Reddit before, so very unsure. I would like to get more noticed with my videos as I'm growing.

RoaringKickz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Definitely Twitter for me.
1. Simple to find people that are interested in your channel type, or the kind of video you're promoting.
2. Easy to converse with fellow creators.
3. You can brand your profile just like your youtube channel.
4. Pin your latest video to your twitter profile.
I'm going to try this

Reactions: Akradon360

avrona

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't feel any of them help me. In fact, ever since I started using my channel's Twitter a lot more, my average view count went down from around 15 to around 12.

RayKing45

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That is exactly what we do... Link to YouTube from facebook when it first comes out... barely get any love from facebook and then after a month or so up load to facebook and it goes all over (hate them for that but understand why they do it). We do add a tag pointing everyone to newer videos on our YouTube channel but not sure it generates many subscribers.
So, wait ... you're telling me that you needed to wait a month to post to Facebook before it does WHAT? Are you talking about to your timeline, or to groups? Oh crap ... your post is over 2 years old! LOL

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Facebook seems to work best for me. Mainly cause my videos are shared and liked by "friends" and "family." Even if they only comment and/or like the video their friends and family then get to see the same video on their feed. Which helps brings in new fans/subscribers. It's very slow for a new channel but I do see some results from it.

toqchista99

Reaction score
hi;

i have question to you;
im going to put 200$ for ads and promote of my channel video;

is 200$ normal for ads ?

what should you addvice me ? which country do i choose ?

Bgirl Sonia

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think that FB helped me the most.
I mean, I have an account on Instagram too but I feel like people only like your post on IG but won't click on the link. Plus we can only put one link and only in description so lazy butts won't bother

Also, the problem with Facebook is that I think that mostly my friends click on the link...
I have no clue how to grow my channel in other ways :( lol