YouTube Videos Promotion Poll - Which Helps The Most?

Which platform do you find helps your channel/videos the most?

• Twitter

• Facebook

• Instagram

• Pinterest

• Reddit

• Other (please share them)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reddit is the only real way where you can promote your stuff as a new youtuber.
On fb, twitter, etc. a solid followerbase is required in order to promote your videos effectively.

Reddit is a goldmine when you're good at writing headlines & have quality content.

I have no idea :O
I don't really feel like any of them help xP

Then how do you build an audience without it them?[DOUBLEPOST=1484020090,1484019643][/DOUBLEPOST]
Reddit is the only real way where you can promote your stuff as a new youtuber.
On fb, twitter, etc. a solid followerbase is required in order to promote your videos effectively.

Reddit is a goldmine when you're good at writing headlines & have quality content.

But if you're a new youtuber, your content might not be of the highest quality at first, no?

The only thing that has given me any kind of traffic is reddit. I haven't gotten any from twitter, but it could become more useful as my channel grows in order to communicate with subs.

Interesting poll results. I post heavy on Facebook and Google Plus. I likewise post on Twitter but I have no way of tracking its effectiveness. I've visited Reddit a few times. I get lost there, lol.

Only thing with Reddit is that with a new account, you can't post videos straightaway usually as it gets blocked as spam so you may have to stay on there a while!

Hi all, Don't trust reddit it is a BS good for fun though. Most of the subreddits that open the door for channels have the rule of %10 rule, so you have to post atleast 10 unique videos (to my understanding the other posting like pictures etc doesn't count) to get one of your video plus you have to comment other videos or post to show you mean good.

Even though, I respected these rules my channel get banned from most of the big subreddits as I know. So, I'm using twitter with the trending hashtags that fits my content and imgur by posting gifs anywho the best way is to use your friends and family and have a unique content with a good recording setup i.e. lighting, microphones and editing

Hard to say, for the most part i think the best for me personally was facebook i working on try others like insta, but since i never used it, kinda need to build up followers before i try and get some following on that to transfer to my youtube. It's kinda hard when you aint got a base to start with.

Hard to say, for the most part i think the best for me personally was facebook i working on try others like insta, but since i never used it, kinda need to build up followers before i try and get some following on that to transfer to my youtube. It's kinda hard when you aint got a base to start with.
That's my current position and it is getting harder to keep up when you can't make new followers. I gave up on Facebook for now and Reddit was problematic.

So far I'm with Twitter and Ig.

Back