• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Youtube Video Sponsorships | November Sponsorships now CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar (CPS) Feliz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Offer Ends Tuesday November 27 2012 | NOVEMBER SPONSORSHIPS NOW CLOSED!

Hello Guys!
My partner and I had a discussion on this topic. We hit and covered all the loose ends involving the process. The only real risk we're taking is Trusting the people we choose sponsor. Take note that this is an Experimental Sponsorship Program By CPS. Depending on how well the program goes and how satisfy the people who get sponsored are we might expand.

We're going to start this at a small level. And sponsor 3 videos a month for the next 3 months. We understand that great things happen in the range of 90 days. When ever testing or trying something new, this is for how long you should do it to understand and get real results.

Moving on to the program:

Do not worry, we do not requiere you to give us your passwords or any personal information other than your, Your name and video to sponsor. So all who want to try their luck Apply here by submitting your video to be viewed by us. within 3 days we will decide on the top 3 videos we will sponsor and contact you via PM after announcing the winners here.

Sponsorship Requirements and how it works:

- Your Video MUST be creative, we will not sponsor personal v-blogs sorry | Rants are an exception.
- Your video MUST have video duhhhhh! no standalone music with an image
-You MUST OWN all rights to your content, we personally don't really care. but we don't want you
to get your account in trouble once you start getting a s**t load of views.

We DO NOT requiere you tu subscribe to our channel, but if you do you're a doll :p

That is all, It's very simple!

Sponsoring Process and How do we Sponsor:

We will share your video through our entire network. It will be on the CPS Channel Sponsor Video's Playlist | CPS Twitter| CPS Facebook

Also, I am and do freelance work as an advertiser meaning that I'll be using my super powers to get your video expose. Also I'll be Using the CPS Funds to fund it :p

Ok So my video got sponsor what do I do next?

You Must follow these steps:

MAIN: You must have 50 post minimum on the forum to have your video considered. Sorry, otherwise it will be ignored.

1) You MUST write a Call to Action Overlay with the following information:

Headline: Sponsored By CPS

Description line 1: CPS an Entertainment Community -

Description line 2: Join yttalk.com | the YouTube Forum

Display URL
youtube.com/user/CPS

destination URL
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sparkyn321

2) You MUST disable the overlay in-video Ads for the video we have sponsored, WHY THE f**k??? b.c then our Call to Action Overlay wont show duhhhh >m>

3) you MUST feature our channel in your channel page.

That is all see how simple, all revenue made from your video's are 100% yours, because we're not a network and are not "Partnering you" we are Sponsoring you.

Lastly:
WE ARE NOT highjacking your videos lol. So you can get rid of the overlay call to action at anytime, and remove us from your feature channels. However, the moment that happens we will also stop sponsoring you and remove you from our sponsor playlist.

Sample Sponsored Videos:

FAQ - What I assume will be asked:

Q: How do we know we're going to be exposed?
A: you don't. 1) you have NOTHING to loose at all. but ALOT to gain IF you get sponsor.

Q: Will I be famous or get well know in youtube?
A: Yes and No. We will expose your video to a medium of 3,000 to 10,000 people who we think might be interested in watching you. How? we do that in marketing is called TARGETING.

Q: Why Are you doing this?
A: Because I'm bored and have no life... Also because is an other form of marketing... I really don't need to do this, however I get a chance to market my channel through your video and Channel by investing in your success. Is a win win situation. I can just grow on my own by sponsoring myself. My latest video i submitted 3 days ago already has over 3,000 views and has brought in over 200 new subs. so yea. Also, I want to help people grow as well. I want to help those with potential, b.c I'm an artist and we artist should stick together! Agreed?

Q: Is this legal?
A: >.> fine, there are no retarded questions.. Cough* Cough* -- Yes is 100% legal. Why? because I'm not doing anything illegal duh... I'm sharing your videos in my network and it's legit. And I'm using my advertising power through Google and youtube not phony softwares like some a**-wholes on the internet. I'm Also INVESTING MY FUNDS!! so money moves the world believe it or not.

Q: How do we really know is legit?
A: WHOA! I made this questions just so someone doesn't p****d me off with it.... You can search for the title of your video on youtube once is being sponsored by us and it will be at the top center or left corner of the search results. If you want prove, search Assassin's Creed on youtube and you'll see MY video is number 1. either in the center or right corner if not at the bottom depending on who is competing against me in that keyword. you can also search stickman, stickman cartoons, or w.e and you'll see im at top!

Q: So I'll get a s**t load of views and get famous?
A: Again yes and no. We WILL expose you, but if your video does not attract enough likes and people don't sub, is not our fault. That's why we're being selective and only picking the most likely to succeed videos.

Q:If you have other questions not here please don't bug me... Unless you're sexually frustrated lol

That is all guys! Go ahead and submit your videos for review, and in 3 days I will choose the 3 winners! GOOD LUCK!

Also, if you need advertising help one on one PM and I shall help.

If I get too many PMS be patient I'll get to each one unless I'm alway trying to get a quickie with the wiffy :D once again, GOOD LUCK *******! - yea Im so anti-professional, if you don't like it GTFO!

Reactions: FreebieFM

KillerTeddy

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Didn't know what video to post, so :)
The names Bond, James Bond.
I'ts actually Alex but whatever.
:)

Oscar (CPS) Feliz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Remember, you must have 50 posts. so if when we start reviewing videos in two days you don't have 50 posts, you wont be considered.

Also please limit it to one video per person. submit your best video only. I know we may have more than one, you Must Choose one. else I'll curse you out XD

peanutbutter1234Zz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
what if there's music in the intro?[DOUBLEPOST=1353874005,1353873978][/DOUBLEPOST]What kind of videos are you looking for?[DOUBLEPOST=1353875290][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's mine nbd... JK:D... any critique or suggestions would be appreciated!!!!

watermelonR0Fl

Lord of the Melons
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Hello Oscar, this is a very interesting post and I'm glad to see that you are offering this chance to the channels of YT talk :)

Me and my fellow contributors from Watermelonr0fl are interested in your sponsorship, and will be linking a video shortly. We are currently in the editing stages of another video which will be released before the 3 day deadline is up, and it might be one of our best yet.

Consider this post a bookmark
-James

Reactions: Oscar (CPS) Feliz

Oscar (CPS) Feliz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello Oscar, this is a very interesting post and I'm glad to see that you are offering this chance to the channels of YT talk :)

Me and my fellow contributors from Watermelonr0fl are interested in your sponsorship, and will be linking a video shortly. We are currently in the editing stages of another video which will be released before the 3 day deadline is up, and it might be one of our best yet.

Consider this post a bookmark
-James
That is awesome bro! - Can't wait to see it!

what if there's music in the intro?[DOUBLEPOST=1353874005,1353873978][/DOUBLEPOST]What kind of videos are you looking for?[DOUBLEPOST=1353875290][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's mine nbd... JK:D... any critique or suggestions would be appreciated!!!!
Did you read the thread? I specified what type of videos under requirements.

Gamers can apply, but only if they have a license or have it through a network. This is to protect you from getting your channel shot down.

Good luck *******!

peanutbutter1234Zz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Did you read the thread? I specified what type of videos under requirements.

Gamers can apply, but only if they have a license or have it through a network. This is to protect you from getting your channel shot down.

Good luck *******!
So does this mean I'm out of the running?

Oscar (CPS) Feliz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes unless you want to risk a copyright infraction. I don't want to deal with "Why am i sponsoring copywrited content either". you can get a minecraft license deal, Contact their support at minecraft.org. Same thing with any other gamer. Why don't you guys try making deals directly with the game companies?

Status
Not open for further replies.