YouTube Video Editor

Digital_Bogie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, quick question. The YouTube video editor that combines seperate clips you have already uploaded. Can you, in theory, create a new video from videos set to private? What I mean is, I don't want to unrelated videos populating my lists for the sake of one combined piece.

At the moment it's processing - if there's a way I can achieve this, would be super grateful to know how :)

ZombieBrain

Always hungry!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm not sure about this. I do know that I used the Youtube video editor once, to trim one of my videos, and it worsened the quality quite a lot.

CoolMoo5

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, quick question. The YouTube video editor that combines seperate clips you have already uploaded. Can you, in theory, create a new video from videos set to private? What I mean is, I don't want to unrelated videos populating my lists for the sake of one combined piece.

At the moment it's processing - if there's a way I can achieve this, would be super grateful to know how :)
Yes you can. I've done it.

Willabee

Let's be weird together!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer, Other
Yes, you can. Though I suggest using Unlisted just to be sure.

Either way, though, I highly suggest a better video editor like Windows Movie Maker or iMovie. And yes, those are the lowest of low end editors, but they're still better than YouTube Video Editor. Just a suggestion...

TaxOwlbear

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The Youtube editor is so slow and sluggish, I'd rather re-render my entire video than try to fix something with it.

Reactions: Willabee