Youtube video Content ID service

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Does anyone know if there is a distribution service similar to CD baby but for your video content for Youtube Licensing? I once got permission to use a music video and before I disputed it with my permission verification it said "Video Content detected by Sony."

Thanks

paullaskovids

Well-rounded punk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Comedian
Something makes me want to think they mentioned recently that they can do that for YouTube.

I've only distributed one album through them but I'm not 100% certain. I think I saw them mention something about YouTube licensing in an E-mail a while back though. Check on their website to see for certain.

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Something makes me want to think they mentioned recently that they can do that for YouTube.

I've only distributed one album through them but I'm not 100% certain. I think I saw them mention something about YouTube licensing in an E-mail a while back though. Check on their website to see for certain.
No offense but I might getting your video content licensed. Popular YouTubers have gotten their actual videos on Content ID so when you upload their video they are paid as well as their music.

paullaskovids

Well-rounded punk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Comedian
My first album was so bad nobody would want to be associated with it. :bounce:

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
Shifted this to the copyright section. *sounds of something being sliding a long the floor*

There we go :)