YouTube Video BLOWS UP RIGHT AWAY -- Dies Next Day

what do you guys rate my girl btw?

• Total voters

QualityCube55

Reaction score
Hey! I'm new here. I just have a quick question about YouTube views. For some reason, I noticed that whenever I post a new video on YouTube, the video blows up right away. It starts by getting around 50 views a minute from my subscribers for the first 5 minutes or so, and then randomly blows up to 200 a minute and stays consistent for hours. The video then dies, recovers in the morning and completely blows up. However later in the day the video randomly loses a bunch of views and then completely dies out the next day. I was wondering what causes this? Please look at the attached photo. What is the difference from a video like this and a video that goes viral and gets 1 million views? Thanks for reading everyone!

Attachments

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Knowing the video title and many other things can make it easy for others to help answer your question
It might be because of a trend...checking the video on your channel will help a great deal...so as PopsletsPlay has already mentioned get your channel inked that image is not enough.

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The 2 peaks are the peak viewership times for the main timezone driving traffic.
High traffic out the gate means you targeted some high traffic trending keywords.
The algo put the video in various placements and tested the performance.
The steep drop to near-zero means the algo did not like the results of those tests, and the video lost its placements (suggested and recommended, maybe homepage).
Since subscriber views are exhausted, and no new views are gained via suggested/placements/homepage, the video gets no traffic.