YouTube Usernames

Hi All,

I am in the process of creating another YouTube channel and it looks like the channel username is not available. I have plans in using this particular name. What alternative naming options do I have? For example: username+video, username+com, username+TV.

What are your suggestions and thoughts?

Hi All,

I am in the process of creating another YouTube channel and it looks like the channel username is not available. I have plans in using this particular name. What alternative naming options do I have? For example: username+video, username+com, username+TV.

What are your suggestions and thoughts?

maybe the username+TV, depends what the username is though.

I always thought it was ironic to have TV on your name when you do videos on the internet, but that's just me.

Well you could always go for i+lastname or i+username or i+first name
I think TV maybe weird as well. Atleast here stands the i for internet.

I think you should worry less about the YouTube handle and just brand your channel as you please. I renamed and re-branded my secondary channel when I relaunched with a specific show in mind. No one much minds what the original name is.

Unless your name is already held by someone super popular - because that will just bring the hate from that person's fan base.

For example - your name may be Jon, and you may love electronics - but Jontron is a very taken name.

Back