YouTube Username Help

Jay0253

Reaction score
Hello, I'm getting kind of... "sick" to say the least, of my username... So, I need your help coming up with a new one. Things I like.

- Pokemon, World of Warcraft, Halo, umm Dr Pepper, Star Wars, Legend of Zelda

I was thinking about taking like a Pokemon name. For example, "Luxray" is a Pokemon. So I thought about doing "LuxJay" or something like that.

My name is Jesse by the way, and I sometimes like to go by Jess or Jay. If you could maybe come up with something with those.

I also thought about doing "Twitcheroo" because I actually have (another) disability where I twitch a whole lot. Haha, just a funny idea.

I don't know, what do you guys think? I'm just kind of sick of the numbers in my username. It kind of seems... kinda unprofessional? (Just to me though, no offense to the people with numbers in their username) :D

(By the way, I didn't know where to put this thread). :/

Clark

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i used to play so much wow! nice to know someoene else shares that addiction. what class are you? also... Horde or alliance?

Jay0253

Reaction score
i used to play so much wow! nice to know someoene else shares that addiction. what class are you? also... Horde or alliance?
Horde, and I play mostly every class haha xD[DOUBLEPOST=1392246322,1392246124][/DOUBLEPOST]or I could do Jesspin (Chespin - Pokemon) :D

Tremil

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
JesseJ
JesseJay
Jes
Jayleton (Jolten)
Jesseelix (Steelix)
JesseChamp
JayChamp

fyrelore

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I really like LuxJay, then again Luxray is one of my most favourite Pokemon.

Or Dr Jay since you like Dr. Pepper

Jay0253

Reaction score
I really like LuxJay, then again Luxray is one of my most favourite Pokemon.

Or Dr Jay since you like Dr. Pepper
LuxJay is sadly taken, any ideas on what to put to see if its taken? No numbers xD[DOUBLEPOST=1392329404,1392326944][/DOUBLEPOST]I came up with a few more options.

- Jayquaza (Rayquaza)
- Jesseadra (Jesse-Seadra) (I personally like this haha)
- Jesshinx (Jess-Shinx)

What do you guys think? :)