YouTube trying to tackle "dislike mobs"

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I don't really understand why some people dislike videos from someone they are subscribed to, but some people do that
Kind of a married person critisizing his wife's dress! Hahaha!!!

Imagine this: i am subscribed to a person or channel that i find useful. Actually i sub to very few and follow and i also recommend those channels as featured. "Show me your friend to know who you are" as the phrase says (sorry no accurate translation). I like to think this person as an authority on the specific field. Having few subscriptions I usually actively interact with those channels and persons. And then it post a totally subjective "what's best for you" adding gear affiliate links. I remain subscribed, this happened once, it's ok, everybody tried this, i might also comment my arguments as pollitely as I can but I will dislike the clip. If this starts happening quite often, there goes the authority of the person or channel, we all want a side income but no reason to waste my time on whatever everyone want to push, so eventually I will unsubscribe and remove from my featured ones. Being helpful to the online community and spreading knowledge has many aspects even as a simple viewer.

BamaGuyRTR

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I just don't agree with YouTube trying to 'fix' the dislike 'problem'. I mean, what problem? People are so insecure that they can't stand to see dislikes on their video or more dislikes than likes? I swear, YouTube really got their feelings hurt when Rewind got slammed with dislikes. Maybe they're the crybabies.