YouTube Trolls

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
We had our first proper experience of a troll on our channel recently and it made me wonder what do these people get out of it? On the first comment he left we gave it both barrels back and made him stop but then on the second we just banned and blocked him.

Have many of you guys come across trolling in your comments?

Reactions: Voov

Voov

Promotion platform for creators just like you
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not yet, and we hope we never do, specially having a Youtube channel dedicated to helping others out. Of course though, this kind of people is everywhere and is practically unavoidable, and if you try interacting with them, you might end up even worse than you were. Oftentimes, it is best to ignore and hope they slowly disappear from your videos ^^

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think people troll because they're angry, and there aren't many places where it's safe to vent your anger except in places where you can be anonymous. So people go anywhere they think is contributing to the things that make them angry and let loose.

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't get many, probably because I am 35 and look like I don't give AF. When I do they either get deleted or I play with them. I can troll like the best of them!