YouTube Tips For Getting Started?

scuffedpuppie

Reaction score
So I'm a new creator to the platform. I've always admired YouTubers and wanted to do one myself but I never had the courage to do so until recently. However, all the tips videos I watch always cater towards YouTubers who have established a certain foundation already. I feel it's pointless for me to track numbers at the moment because I'm so small. I have 14 subscribers so what accurate measurement can I take from those numbers? Does anyone have any solid advice on how to grow to get a foundation? I have about 11 videos so far and not gonna lie I don't feel my videos are good and I always feel I should have done something different. For example, whenever I'm working on a video I feel will be good I start to lose faith in the project bc I'm not the greatest editor, I suck quite frankly, and cannot do a lot of what I would like to do. I'll link my channel if anyone wants to see what I mean, maybe even give me an honest assessment? I have no clue what direction I want to take my channel and I'm kinda just making whatever I feel like making, or whatever vision comes to me that I feel will pan out good.

TLDR: Just need some good advice on getting to a point where I can even reach 100 subscribers bc at this rate it feels like I don't see any growth and all the tips apply to creators who already see views/likes consistently.

P.S: I had 1.2k views on one of my videos but I'm p sure a friend view botted me bc the numbers aren't really adding up and it angered me to the point where I'm considering taking down the video as a whole.

scuffedpuppie

Reaction score
Edit: I've taken out the link to my channel but it's the same as my name, I don't want to seem like I'm promoting my channel bc I don't want anyone from here to subscribe to me I just want actual solid advice on what I should be doing/following in order to see me reach somebody outside of my friends basically.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the review / feedback forum. :)

gelo0887

Reaction score
Does anyone knows or wanted to collaborate or help me create content on vlogs for free? It's a big help to know. Thank you.

Jagdeep

Reaction score
Hi mate, I am new as well just need someone to make some videos. If you want we can work together.