Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

YouTube Ten Year Challenge

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by markkaz, Jan 17, 2019.

1. markkaz
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $103
    Well, this thread is dead because I don't know if anybody else here has been on YouTube for ten years!

600.jpg

#1 markkaz, Jan 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    Crown likes this.
  2. KatyAdelson
    I Love YTtalk Moderator
    Cash:
    $4,971
    Here's a thumbnail from July, 2008, lol:
    Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 6.48.45 PM 1.png
    (he's blowing alcohol out of his mouth near the fire....not catching of fire...they were juggling fire.)

It's on another account, so...I don't know if that counts... :eek:

3. markkaz
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $103
  4. Gaijillionaire
    I've got a yen for being in Japan!
    Cash:
    $216
    I wasn’t on YouTube in 2008 actually I didn’t know it existed until 2015 but that’s beside the point

But! In 2008 I was working in tv and had recurring appearances on tv shows in Japan. And who can say that?

markkaz likes this.
  5. EVO
    EVO
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $194
    Im 2 years too late as my first video was in 2007.. But there is no proof of it today as I cleaned my channel up to become a focused automotive channel.
    My first video was of my fish tank. Showing off my lemon barbs in 2007. After deleting some junk - my now the oldest vid is 2012 only.

Dutchie Abroad and markkaz like this.
  6. Crown
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Administrator
    Cash:
    $7,801
    lol, I thought that top thumbnail (see what I did there?) was a way of saying "doing YouTube in 2008 was like pulling your nails out." - But then I checked out your channel, sorted by date and saw it on your channel (but I was too scared to click) ^^

Congrats on 10+ years (12 total I think?) of making Youtube videos. That's quite the achievement and it goes to show that hard work and lots of discipline does bring results. :)

markkaz likes this.
  7. markkaz
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $103
    Lol I didn't think of that interpretation

8. KatyAdelson
    I Love YTtalk Moderator
    Cash:
    $4,971
    Kind of, but I was holding the camera with my friends, not juggling fire. So...it's nothing special, lol... My first "real video" is me with baby chickens a few years later lol. ^^

Crown and markkaz like this.
  9. Courtney Candice
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $195
    Nope I’m nowhere near 10 years on YouTube, so I guess I can’t participate in this challenge lol