YouTube taking over my life and I can't help it...

Alex D

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i hope i will start getting some more views soon, i can't seem to get 1k views on a single video.
I checked out your channel,. your content is pretty good, but it would be better if you provided some commentary while recording. For example your channel trailer is of the horror games which is OK to watch but imagine if you had a commentary going and at the end of the video where the jump scare happens you screamed or freaked out, it would be hilarious!

KennyMaximum

Reaction score
i hope i will start getting some more views soon, i can't seem to get 1k views on a single video.
Don't worry about that bud, just put out your best and you'll be good. If it was easy, everyone would be successful at it. I can guarantee you that there's tons of stuff you haven't tapped into yet that would help boost your channel, keep researching :)

notjamie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
SAME. During school (especially social studies for some reason), all I can think about is Youtube, what my next video will be, etc. I get so excited when I think about it. All my doodles are cameras that I want to get. I'm kind of obsessed.

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just gave in to the YouTube. It helped me figure out where to share my stuff and grow