Youtube Subscriber drought

BrinoVlogs

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been having a very long youtube drought lately maybe due to youtuber changing their algorithms but I really need some help, I know pushing through and making more video will help me get over that hump but at the same time can you guys go check out my channel and tell me what I need to Improve on. I really want some straight on Advice on what I need to change

Fully

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Brino!

I just checked out your Luckiest Water Bottle Trick Shot video and I thought it was great! Then I looked at your tags and they weren't so great. Your only tag that is ranked is your channel name. I think your other tags would rank if you added your video title in your description. You usually want the very first sentence in your description to be your title and then the following ones to be information about your video. Then for your tags you will obviously use one with your full title, and variations of it. For instance Luckiest water bottle trick shots, impossible water bottle flips and other variations of that you usually want to do around 3 or 4 words for your tags.

I don't really know how to get more subscribers I'm in the same boat as you are there, I just saw a movie on improving your tags etc with the new algorithm and since your content is good you'll get more subs in the process. Hope this helps!

Fully

Reactions: BrinoVlogs

Casidhe Lianna

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Watched a few of your videos. straight away I can notice that there is no overall theme of your channel, which makes it hard to keep return subscribers. subscribers can't search for VLOG names as they are usually personal topics that aren't a high area of interest. Vlogs are more so for people who want to get to know their youtuber better aside from their regular content. I noticed there were quite a few story time videos. perhaps you should keep the words story time in your titles to make it easier for you to show up in youtube search.

BrinoVlogs

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey Brino!

I just checked out your Luckiest Water Bottle Trick Shot video and I thought it was great! Then I looked at your tags and they weren't so great. Your only tag that is ranked is your channel name. I think your other tags would rank if you added your video title in your description. You usually want the very first sentence in your description to be your title and then the following ones to be information about your video. Then for your tags you will obviously use one with your full title, and variations of it. For instance Luckiest water bottle trick shots, impossible water bottle flips and other variations of that you usually want to do around 3 or 4 words for your tags.

I don't really know how to get more subscribers I'm in the same boat as you are there, I just saw a movie on improving your tags etc with the new algorithm and since your content is good you'll get more subs in the process. Hope this helps!

Fully
thank you, anything could help :)))[DOUBLEPOST=1485112859,1485112776][/DOUBLEPOST]
Watched a few of your videos. straight away I can notice that there is no overall theme of your channel, which makes it hard to keep return subscribers. subscribers can't search for VLOG names as they are usually personal topics that aren't a high area of interest. Vlogs are more so for people who want to get to know their youtuber better aside from their regular content. I noticed there were quite a few story time videos. perhaps you should keep the words story time in your titles to make it easier for you to show up in youtube search.
thats very true, thank you That helps alot

Deltoy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Yeah, nice channel. Although tags you need to work on. Try naming the tags something you think people would search up to stumble across your videos.

AARONAUTIX

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
channel is great but your tags need a little improvement I had to learn that myself