Youtube Studio and views?

Dixieee_

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know Youtube Studio updates faster than in Chrome, but I was wondering;

I see my views get up, but my minutes stays the same. Are they just clicking in and clicking right out or something?

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Its all delayed by two or three days sometimes before it catches up. If you want to see how lng people are watching each time you can go to the mobile app YT Studio.. click on a video.. click view more.. click watch time minutes.. click down arrow and change to real time 60 minutes or realtime 48 hours which will give you a good idea. Or from mobile YT studio or beta analytics you can see the average watchtime

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Also, don't pay a lot of attention to subs in different platforms since YT doesn't show the same amount in studio beta, old studio, mobile app or normal page.

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
Make sure you look at the last days, it says 28 but you can go back further, and you have to go deeper in analytics to find more accurate stats

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think she is talking about the real time stats, that just shows number of views (or clicks) rather than how many people are currently watching,

the watch time statistics are not in real time they will show up in other parts of the studio delayed by a day or two not shown in real time.

Dixieee_

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, thats what I mean, Ezrider92356! Thanks!

Madiisuun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
make sure not to focus too much on statistics when you're first starting or else you're gonna burn out really fast. check your studio every week or so, but dont worry too much!

Dixieee_

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks! I realised I focused a little too much on it without realising it.. But Im much more calm about it now