YouTube Store WTF?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would only find this useful if there was some way of selling branded shirts and stuff through it perhaps, other than stuff like that I can never see myself using it.

Reactions: gunner4568

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would only find this useful if there was some way of selling branded shirts and stuff through it perhaps, other than stuff like that I can never see myself using it.
I assume that youtube will eventually allow people to use other sites, like zazzle or cafepress for selling shirts.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I assume that youtube will eventually allow people to use other sites, like zazzle or cafepress for selling shirts.
It'd be awesome if they did, anyone know if they're taking a cut of whatever sells?

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It'd be awesome if they did, anyone know if they're taking a cut of whatever sells?
That's a really good question. I'd assume so. I don't know if they do that for iTunes sales though. I guess it'll be the same policy for the musicians now.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I expected there would be something in it for them :D All that effort allowing people to sell their stuff through their channels and not making a profit just isnt typical of them lol it is still awesome all the same and a perfect way of making money for the bigger YouTubers especially if they allow shirts etc in the future.

Reactions: ForeverAlonePrick