YouTube Store Tab

Marc Corn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Some of you might have noticed that some channels have started to get the store tab, from what I have heard YouTube are rolling this out slowly to channels and you don't need to be a partner to get it.

I have the tab on my channel and it can be linked with Cafe Press, Amazon, Topspin and iTunes. All providers above have around a 36hr delay to see any items displaying in the search function but never the less it does the job (just not instant).

What does everyone think? Will you be making custom designs? Have you got the Tab?

Let me know in the section below :)

John Lock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The shop is a Great Idea - I use it to display " KareLezz " He is a dear friend who has his album on iTunes and he gave all the correct permissions to use his Music, so it is a way to say thank you, also I do the same with DigitalSummer as they were kind enough to give me all the required and correct permissions.

Reactions: Marc Corn

Marc Corn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
that's cool. You using amazon?
Nope Cafe Press :)

I've had it a while... T-shirt making time! :p
haha Yep

The shop is a Great Idea - I use it to display " KareLezz " He is a dear friend who has his album on iTunes and he gave all the correct permissions to use his Music, so it is a way to say thank you, also I do the same with DigitalSummer as they were kind enough to give me all the required and correct permissions.
I agree :)

Reactions: John Lock

GuerrillaDayProject

Guerrilla Day Players
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
We've showcased the indie bands albums that are in our shorts, created some merch (Shirts, Mugs, and Stockings), soon we'll be offering rentals on longer media or selling remastered DVD's of compilations.

Reactions: Marc Corn