Youtube Star, BradTheLadLong entering Celebrity Big Brother!

LoveYoutubers

January is gradually approaching and like always, rumours of which well-known faces will enter Britain's most famous house have been circulating.

The first star which is set to be flying over from America is Youtube "celebrity", BradTheLadLong. Since joining Youtube his videos have grabbed more and more attention...but not the best attention! He gets negative comments almost everyday and even receives death threats.

Brad is set to cause as much chaos as he does in the house than he does around the Youtube community and Big Brother bosses have high hopes for him. Despite being the apparent star of the show, he has been offered the lowest amount ever for his stint in the house with some sources claiming he's been paid well under £10,000 for three horrific weeks with the likes of Khloe Kardashian, Katie Hopkins and Dappy.

The controversial star is the first ever person from Youtube to be approached to be on the show.

Could this be a new trend for Celebrity Big Brother?

If I've said it once I wills ay it again.

Celebrity Big Brother should be called "Z-Lister Big Brother, with maybe one or two big names"
I'm a Celebrity, Get Me out of Here should be called "I'm a low ranking celebrity who needs a career boost, Get me out of Here"
"
That's all I'm saying >_>

Back