YouTube Sponsorships for Small Channels!

Galvin Lee

The Unique Guitarist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I wonder if there are any other services that can link me with a brand like Famebit and Grapevine especially when it comes to small channels like mine?

Merci beaucoup! :)

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Hi, Sorry for the notification.. I'm not here with good news, sorry!
I'm just also looking for something like this! lmfao.. *clicks watch*

Reactions: mercmonster

Adam_Fitz

Dog Crazy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not really because theirs people with alot more subscribers searching out for sponsors on the likes of famebit, The whole point of getting sponsored is to advertise the product, and why advertise it to a couple hundred people when you can advertise to a couple thousand :hungover2:

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
To be fair.. A lot of sponsorship things are looking for 1,000 subs... That's not a lot to ask for in my opinion!
I'v also heard that you can ask for stuff to review if you have a few hundred subs, So.. I think a popular one is phone case companies, You send them an email saying about how you'd love to review their product ect and see if you can get one to review
Thats the best i've heared;p lmao not exactly sponsorships tho...!

ToxicSludge

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sponsors will generally seek you if they find you suitable. However, if you have a niche and are lucky enough, you might get a sponsor from someone you approach. I guess it depends on what you are asking for as well. For example, my channel is based around Arma 3, so I sent an email to an A3 server host offering to link them in my video descriptions in exchange for a free game server. They gave me a 32 slot server to do with as I please :)

Crimson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I found that Freedom network (freedom . tm) is pretty good! It sponsored my old channel at like 20 subs, and they send out a lot of e-mails with tips, as well as feature content creators and have a music library. I'm not completely sure what they look for, but they try and grow your channel with you.. or something.. xD Idk, have a look!

Pimikochu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you're looking for sponsorships, I would wager that taking the search offline wouldn't be a bad idea!

Back when I worked in retail, I was approached by the instagram handler to make posts to my personal account and would make X amount of money to use in store credit, for each photo I posted. I spent time talking to this person who mentioned that, at least on the local level, they were looking for online personalities to collab with.

Even though Youtube is an online playing field, that doesn't mean you can't try to network the old fashion way irl! ;)

Reactions: Galvin Lee

Galvin Lee

The Unique Guitarist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for all your responses! Apparently I'll just have to wait till I hit that big number!

Phostose

Biggest thing since the wheel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
As someone who has used Famebit, I'll tell you that it isn't very good even when you get onto the site. Honestly, that minimum of having 1k to be on the site isn't very helpful for sponsorships because most companies want at least 10k+. What that site is good for is the collaboration sections though. Also, joining at 1k allows you to perfect your "pitch".