Comedy Youtube Show "House Of Adopted Adam" Looking For Male Role

DrakeVegas

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My name is Drake Vegas an internet producer, writer, director I am currently creating a youtube collab show called "House Of Adopted Adam". House Of Adopted Adam is about this 16 year old Adam Harrison who finds out he is adopted on his 16 birthday and his whole life changes as he knows it trying to figure out who he is. He lives in a house with an adopted family, Chandler, Zoey, Austin, as well is in love with a girl at school named "Angela" who is a head cheerleader. Which I need one more person to play the role of Chandler Harrison a male around 15-mid 20s works who plays an hyper, egotistical yet humourous young boy who helps his adopted brother Adam to deal with him finding out he's adopted, he also chases after girls quite a bit throughout the show and has different girlfriends. I have been looking everywhere for someone to play him. This show is similar to my other shows on youtube.com/ARTicShow and youtube.com/Drakeoloid such as ARTic, TeenHood If you would be interested message me below.

Thank you

DrakeVegas

Reaction score
Hey would you guys be able to give me your emails so I can send you the script? I also have other shows where I need males in if you would be interested in that too? I saw both your channels and your both great. Would be honoured to have both of you.