Comedy Youtube Scripted Virtual Comedy Show

DrakeVegas

Reaction score
Hey

So I am currently in the process of finishing a virtual collaborative scripted comedy show called "ARTic". I am looking for people to play characters so I can complete it. The show is about this group of friends that go to this fine arts school called "ARTic". I am wondering if anyone would be interested in the following roles below. We only have 13 more episodes to go. You can watch it on youtube.com/ARTicShow

Amy Rogers (10 episodes) - She is best friends to Jennifer (the lead character) tough mean girl who tends to be a tease. She also happens to be a bit ditzy but also can be very loyal. She has a hate/love relationship with her guy friend Bradley and it kind of develops in these 10 episodes.

Blake Columbus (13 episodes) - He is an artist who happens to be an LGBT advocate in the school (which will be discovered more in the next couple of episodes), the cool and chill one.

Melody Callow (6 episodes) - She is an artist who happens to be interested in expanding her boundaries and take risks. She is aggressive and can be demanding. She is also the roommate of Jennifer when Amy left for an exchange student program but when Amy comes back someone is going to lose their room.

Kyle Willy (9 episodes) - He is not an artist but he is a coffee waiter who happens to also be the Principals son of the school. He has a bit more developed as well.

If you are interested please reply right away! :)

GarcilazoLupe

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Super intereste in being a part of this. I think it could be cool :D

Reactions: DrakeVegas

ohzana

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
It would be very interesting to be a part of this! But where will it be filmed? :O

DrakeVegas

Reaction score
It is filmed in your own home it is a virtual collab :) :) And I will contact you if you are interested!

Already did some episodes you can watch it here on youtube.com/ARTicShow to see for yourself!

Behizy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I am really interested