YouTube Scammers & Copyright Abusers with TGN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaMerdav

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey there,

Please see this for more detail (Google Forums): productforums.google.com/forum/#!topicsearchin/youtube/scammer|sort:relevance/youtube/2MrKrf0c8o0

After seeing that, I want to say this user is also stealing content from many different channels and still make a lot of views with misleading the audience and abusing other's copyright, for example: /watch?v=YwK2eYQNYjs

Should we report his videos or not?

Last edited:

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would send a private message to Boogie and give him the link to the stolen video snippet.

GaMerdav

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I would send a private message to Boogie and give him the link to the stolen video snippet.

I speak french too (I live in Belgium), and he clearly makes fun of him, "Joueur du Grenier" is a famous french YouTuber who was "fat" in the past. The title means "Joueur Du Grenier" has heard that "Diablox9" (an other Swiss YouTuber) was dumped by his girlfriend.
Moreover, you can see this guy monetize the video. Shameful.

Reactions: markkaz

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
As he is using the same audio on all videos you can report him for spamming and AdSense gouging.

ChronoSayian

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thats disgraceful, Youtube should be a place to make original content :/ Sadly there are people out there that would do things like that to just get views or money in most cases :p

GaMerdav

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
All I see is a bunch of gameplay

Yes a lot of gameplay footages, and:

- Thumbnails are based on copyrighted images from the movie Frozen - instead of images from a video game.
- Tags are related to movie, full movie, full film, full animation movie, movie disney, movies, and so on..

Everything is made to deceive people and get a maximum of "clicks" and ads impressions.

Reed Napier

Reaction score
Yes a lot of gameplay footages, and:

- Thumbnails are based on copyrighted images from the movie Frozen - instead of images from a video game.
- Tags are related to movie, full movie, full film, full animation movie, movie disney, movies, and so on..

Everything is made to deceive people and get a maximum of "clicks" and ads impressions.
Okay that's why he has a lot of dislikes on his video's

ElZekiel

Reaction score
Actually I noticed some of this videos and saw a lot of terrible comments , but no one seems to care about it. I think this is just a troll.
Question is : What can we do against it? I flagged some of his videos, but nothing happened. Shall we mass flag it to have this troll banned ?

Status
Not open for further replies.