YouTube says it will crack down on bizarre videos targeting children

This is interesting and worrisome. Makes me wonder if it is even worthwhile for those just starting off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
As long as you keep everything bright, happy, fun and elicit only positive emotions like love, happiness, kindness, or happy learning type of stuff, you should be pretty safe I would guess. If you venture over to the dark side with scary masks, killer clown chasing kids with knives, inappropriate use of protected characters (ie those whose copyright you don't own), or elicit any kinds of negative emotions such as fear, repulsion, crying, etc, your days may be numbered.

These changes are nothing but completely supportive of the type of videos we produce. Now if we could only attract and retain an audience...

As long as you keep everything bright, happy, fun and elicit only positive emotions like love, happiness, kindness, or happy learning type of stuff, you should be pretty safe I would guess. If you venture over to the dark side with scary masks, killer clown chasing kids with knives, inappropriate use of protected characters (ie those whose copyright you don't own), or elicit any kinds of negative emotions such as fear, repulsion, crying, etc, your days may be numbered.
Thank you! I'm wondering though if they would extend the ban further. Anyway, need to stop worrying and actually try to get my channel going again! Less talk more action from me!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back