YouTube rewind 2017 is here

Cidsa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I'm surprised they didn't include Spiderman and Elsa making out on the toilet in the YouTube Rewind, what with how YouTube defined kid-friendly content for the past few years.
lmao well that would be the ugly reality there

Reactions: Dewmonic Abyss

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
In my eyes it's the weakest rewind so far. It's very repetetive and thus doesn't catch me.

Reactions: TrapdoorNoodles

Cookey

Reaction score
I find the idea of Youtube Rewind pretty cool but I really didn't like this one. But like other people have pointed out it's basically an ad for youtube so I get why they had they people they did in there.
also find it kind of sad cause I can barely recognise anyone in there...

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Commentator
Honestly, I freaking hated rewind. This year nothing good happened. Fidget spinner, Logan and Jake Paul. Ok, these aren't good. I made a whole video on this. It was that bad. They have despacito, humble, shape of you, and SHOOTING STARS mixed together. They had shooting stars. What is your guys' opinion on this? Sorry for my trash English, I'm Russian!

Cookey

Reaction score
I love the idea of Youtube rewind but yea in my opinion it wasn't well executed. but maybe thats just because im not a fan/can't even recognize like 80% of the people they had in there.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Commentator
Me neither, j didn't know like 70 percent of people in there

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I have to say I really did not enjoy this years rewind.. I don't feel like there was anything that stood out to me (and to be honest, this year hasn't been a very good one for specific themes or viral videos that AREN'T politically fueled) there was also way too much going on, it felt like they were trying to cram 1,000,000 different people into each scene just to fill the time and the quota... maybe I'm just bitter idk, I'm also not that familiar with the 'new generation' of YouTubers, like Logan/Jake paul, I don't have any fondness for them tbh