YouTube Revenue or Adsense Revenue?

shadowinfo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello! I've just reached $1 of estimated revenue after one month and a half, but that is YouTube revenue, however when I go to the "ad rates" it displays $1.62 YouTube Ad Revenue, I believe I get $1 after Youtube takes their part.

But at the same time - I understand that I get my paycheck from Google, so I went to my Adsense account and it says that I have $0.50 in revenue.

I'm quite confused, is there two cuts in revenue from both Youtube and Google, which is the definite one that shows my real revenue?

Thanks for your time!

Hell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Commentator
YouTube earnings add to your Adsense payments page before the 15th of every month so I would wait a bit to see if any changes happen, if not then the estimate was probably off. Hope I helped :)

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Adsense is where the money comes from, YouTube stats are but an indicator. Also, the total does not get updated till they close out the month, so whilst YouTube might say you have earned $50c it won't count that $50c until that month is closed out. Once you hit 100 dollars after a close out ad-sense will forward the money to your bank account and the great wait is on for next month.

shanesmaineshop

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good question I have seen that also but it usually corrects itself. Good luck.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the monetization forum. :)