Youtube Revenue Broken?

PureDangles

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Below is a picture of two videos i released the past two weeks. I know we are talking penny's here, but with the stats next to the videos is it odd that the revenue earned is so far off? I think it should be the other way around. Please let me know!
Thanks.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I hope its just broken as my new videos have shown little to no revenue.

Reactions: Jungle Explorer

PureDangles

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I hope its just broken as my new videos have shown little to no revenue.
Whats odd for me is ill go watch my video that has made nothing on a different youtube account and no ads run on it! I have monetization on obviously.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ad impressions are a lot lower right now. I usually see 50% add impressions but im down to 20% which sucks

PureDangles

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ad impressions are a lot lower right now. I usually see 50% add impressions but im down to 20% which sucks
I posted this on another site, and someone said that youtube advertisers dont like advertising on offensive videos, maybe my title and thumbnail are the reasons i have no ads running on that video?

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Could be the same with mine. One of my recent videos that is doing OK with little to no revenue does have clickbait'ish' thumbnail that is not offensive but risky..

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I guess it´s because a lot of companies has pulled out putting ads, at the same time Youtube has made some changes on what kind of videos should have ads on!
Some big youtubers has made some videos about it!
I have noticed myself that the money is going down, even though I haven´t earned much from youtube!

crazyjere

Reaction score
guys, its just google reshuffling their policies and infrastructure on the youtube display network. all display ads are currently turned off for the whole of youtube, you will get back the normal revenue and ads once they iron out the issues and resume the ads.

The NotARubicon!

NotARubicon Productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Welcome to the Adsense/Youtube roller-coaster.. "ALL" the advertisers havn't pulled out of Youtube and Youtube isn't going out of business - it's just part of the normal ebb and flow of the interwebs..
My earnings have been trending up, so clearly it's not the end of the world for everyone.

Rahimys

Reaction score
I posted this on another site, and someone said that youtube advertisers dont like advertising on offensive videos, maybe my title and thumbnail are the reasons i have no ads running on that video?
you're not alone and there is nothing wrong in your channel .... the past few weeks big advertisers took off all there ads, so we are all facing this problem, there are views but a drop of 60% in revenue