YouTube removed my video!!!

Theresa Khalil

Reaction score
I posted a normal video about how to organize your bag for traveling to my channel " Fokaira", before even the video make any views I received an email from YouTube telling me that the video was removed because someone reported that it was violating the YouTube community guide and that they checked and found that it is true. :-O They also put a strike on the channel threatening to close the account in case my violation continues.
I checked all the guidelines and I can't see what could be a possible violation. I appealed but I got no reply yet.
It seems that YouTube is doing this automatically and they have no real check of the videos due to the huge amount of videos uploads to the platform.
Any advise???

Attachments

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I wish I can read the text in the picture you posted. Its so small. Anyways if you didnt offend any party or swear too much in your videos, it should be fine. They shouldn't remove it.

Reactions: Theresa Khalil

Theresa Khalil

Reaction score
The video is back and the strike is removed but none of my subscribers were notified with the video, so I am not having the usual number of views.
Conclusion: although it was YouTube mistake I still have to pay for it :-(

Theresa Khalil

Reaction score
I just had my new posted video back after YouTube removed it claiming that it is violating the community guideline. The video had nothing wrong and that's why they put it back and removed the strike they put on the channel.
Another surprise was waiting for me today just after one day of them putting my new video back, they have now removed two other videos from the channel, one about how to publish your book and another about how to make Nutella at home !!!
Also the two videos have no problem at all and no violation of any kind.
Does YouTube have a bug or what?
My channel is three years old and I have original content always and so careful about copyrights and guidelines.
Please help.

Attachments