YouTube removed my most viewed video

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I thing that's because of your video have something that is beware of YouTube copyright rules & viewer's flagged your videos.I thing that's the reason YouTube removed your video :)

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
it may have been the challenge itself. Girl in tank top + duct tape sounds pretty weird from a YouTube employee standpoint. They are probably not sitting through the whole video. Also was the thumbnail revealing? That can also cause a flag.

and never look to other people on YouTube for guidelines. People get away with stuff all the time, and it won't work to use it as an example of why your own content is ok.
"they are worse than me" won't get your video back.

make clear cut reasons why your content is not sexual or fetish and email/rebuke the takedown. Hopefully someone takes the time to actually watch the video and make a decision.
good luck!

Reactions: xxheathermarie

joe @ ewClub

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
#1 Life is not fair.

#2 Youtube depends on viewers flagging inappropriate content. I'm not saying your content is inappropriate. But, because other people get away with inappropriate content does not mean anyone else is allowed to.

#3 Appeal and be patient.
Yaa buddy, Life is always not fair :)
I also suffer the same problem, few of my popular videos been removed too, but nothing much we can do except fill-in the appeal form ...

"Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time."

sanitary103

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Like some have mentioned, just b/c a video gets flagged by viewers doesn't mean the video should be immediately taken down. Unfortunately the Youtube algorithm is flawed but with so much content being produced every minute, I guess it's hard to come up with a perfect system. Youtube treat some of their own creators "guilty" until proven "innocent" while the appeal process drags on, which is totally unfair.

Anyways, I peeked at your channel and objectively speaking, you're probably getting a lot of haters b/c of your body/looks. Whatever the case may be, some people have chosen to not like you and that may be the reason why it was flagged.