YouTube removed my most viewed video

Gracev1011

I've Got It
Reaction score
This is honestly unfair in my opinion. I did the duck tape challenge video on my channel which is a VERY popular challenge tag on you tube. I did this challenge in a tank top and sweatpants. It was getting so many views yesterday and I was very proud of it because it took a lot of hard work. Many guys were commenting weird new challenges I should do that could include weird fetishes but I ignored them. YouTube removed this video due to "sexual content and fetishes" in the video I said NO cuss words, ( I barely cuss in my videos) I said NOTHING about anything sexual it was just a funny challenge video I worked very hard on! Now I would understand this video being taken down if other videos were not still out like it. If you go on you tube and search "Duck tape challenge in bikini" THERE IS TWO GIRLS DOING THE DUCK TAPE CHALLENGE IN BIKINIS!!!!!!!! and their video has been up for months! I think this is very unfair and I appealed it but I doubt youtube will do anything. It makes me want to give up because I work so hard on content and it just gets taken down when literally girls are dressed way worse in short shorts, and a tank top, some in bikinis, and I was in sweat pants and a tank top and my video gets taken down cause some weird creepy guys think its sexy?? its not my fault! the ducktape challenge is very popular on you tube. I really don't think this was fair. Please any opinions? I am very upset and discouraged there are a few people who dislike me on youtube and I feel like someone reported it. It was not meant to be sexual in any way all I was doing was hopping around in the duct tape, trying to get out of it, I EVEN WENT UP AND DOWN THE STAIRS in duct tape for the challenge which is very dangerous but I just wanted to make my viewers laugh and now its taken down.

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just give it a year.

Thanks to people like Zoie Burgher any sexual content will be totally fine lmao

Gracev1011

I've Got It
Reaction score
Just give it a year.

Thanks to people like Zoie Burgher any sexual content will be totally fine lmao
It wasnt sexual and its not fine because youtube removed it I appealed it but I am just going to email them if they do not put it back up its unfair how girls can do it in a bikini and mine was in sweatpants and a tank top

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It wasnt sexual and its not fine because youtube removed it I appealed it but I am just going to email them if they do not put it back up its unfair how girls can do it in a bikini and mine was in sweatpants and a tank top
I was making a joke

mattv2099

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
#1 Life is not fair.

#2 Youtube depends on viewers flagging inappropriate content. I'm not saying your content is inappropriate. But, because other people get away with inappropriate content does not mean anyone else is allowed to.

#3 Appeal and be patient.

Gracev1011

I've Got It
Reaction score
#1 Life is not fair.

#2 Youtube depends on viewers flagging inappropriate content. I'm not saying your content is inappropriate. But, because other people get away with inappropriate content does not mean anyone else is allowed to.

#3 Appeal and be patient.
Actually yes, other people are allowed too. A video where a girl is in a bikini vs a girl is in sweatpants and a tank top? which is more sexually explicit? Did you even read my post? I know life is not fair. Don't bother responding if its not even helpful all of this information I already knew.[DOUBLEPOST=1476029700,1476029634][/DOUBLEPOST]Really? I forgot to laugh.
I was making a joke
l

mattv2099

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Actually yes, other people are allowed too. A video where a girl is in a bikini vs a girl is in sweatpants and a tank top? which is more sexually explicit? Did you even read my post? I know life is not fair. Don't bother responding if its not even helpful all of this information I already knew.[DOUBLEPOST=1476029700,1476029634][/DOUBLEPOST]Really? I forgot to laugh.
l

Slow down. Pay attention. And think. Anyone can put anything on youtube. Video content is policed by viewers. Inappropriate content is only removed if it is flagged by viewers. A lot of inappropriate content that violates youtube's policies exists on the site. Does not mean you get to do it to!

Commander Skull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Cartoonist, Animator
Just the youtube algorithm and system... Nothing you can do about it as youtube dictates the rules.
Life is unfair, some get away unpunished for the things they did(even get rewarded for it), while others get punished for doing the right thing...

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It does seem unfair because flagging something shouldn't automatically take it down. It should just notify YouTube for them to check it out and evaluate it. If it wasn't sexual, than no amount of flagging should get it taken down for that. I'm sorry that happened. I hope you get it resolved soon.