YouTube Red - Downloading videos

Alicia

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new to YT red. I have been trying to download videos to watch offline and I keep getting not enough storage. I recently upgraded my phone to the s8 and don't have anything much on the phone. Any suggestions?

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'm not sure how YouTube Red's offline viewing system has worked, but I've moved this to the main YouTube discussion forum. Maybe someone else is more familiar with it. ^_^

Reactions: Brenden

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
If you go into your iPhone's storage settings, how much storage is it saying is available?

Alicia

Reaction score
Thank for responding xingcat. It's the Samsung s8 and it 44g left.... btw... I was only able to downloaded 2 videos

DanielLopez

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new to YT red. I have been trying to download videos to watch offline and I keep getting not enough storage. I recently upgraded my phone to the s8 and don't have anything much on the phone. Any suggestions?
Everything is very simple, I can suggest one way.You need to buy memory in your phone or there is an option to download special software it compresses the video download when downloading the video and as a result it is downloaded and does not take up much memory.