YouTube punishing me??

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I uploaded a new video yesterday.

Many of my subscribers didn’t get any notification on this video even though the always get notified, and I see the video isn’t ranking on keywords/phrases that should be easy to rank on (according to Tubebuddy).. And I usually rank right away???

Is it a problem that I say f**k or is it a problem that the video is political or is it just a coincidence?

Last edited by a moderator:

zerocache

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think something is up with notifications. I noticed that the other day both on channels I've subscribed to and my own in Youtube too where it would highlight info. nothing.

Reactions: Dave2017

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks dude. I hope that´s the case:) But I wouldnt be surprised at all if YT started playing tricks like that:)

Reactions: zerocache

Madiisuun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Something has been up with the notifications for awhile though, but I haven't seen any evidence that videos that aren't monetizable would affect the notifications on those videos.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Something has been up with the notifications for awhile though, but I haven't seen any evidence that videos that aren't monetizable would affect the notifications on those videos.
Thanks Madiisuun. I hope that´s the case :)

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Notifications had been broken for a while, and I don't mean broken like they don't work... I mean broken like YouTube had said (Creator Insider) they will not send them all the time so you can't rely in notification any more.

If I remember correctly this is how it works...
You need to be subscribed
You need to hit the bell
You need to enable turn on all notification
AND You need to have notifications enabled on your device.

Even with the bell and with ALL notifications, the subscriber can still NOT be notified as explained by them
In the example they gave for their channel... 180K subscribers and only 16% will receive the notification
Hopefully they will share this analytics with the rest of us, I would love to see mine!

PS: Also I'm not sure but It seems that if the person miss or didnt click the notification once (Maybe it was sent at a bad moment), YouTube will stop sending notifications. I can't confirm this one,,, but considering how stupid it is I can believe it!

Reactions: Dave2017

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Notifications had been broken for a while, and I don't mean broken like they don't work... I mean broken like YouTube had said (Creator Insider) they will not send them all the time so you can't rely in notification any more.
Thanks dude. I guess that´s the case then. SICK!!

Reactions: GameVestment