Youtube Pet Peeves/Annoyances?

TalkFandomToMe

The Cake Is a Lie!
I've been thinking about things that annoy me about Youtube and I want hear everybody's thoughts.

One of my biggest Youtube pet peeves is when the person behind the channel acts all high and mighty to you. Like if you comment on their video something that you don't exactly like about it, they'll go off onto a rant about how they're so much better than you, etc. (Yes, this has actually happened to me)

What is one of your biggest Youtube annoyances/pet peeves? I'd love to hear!

Commenting on others peoples videos and saying something like "would be good to turn the background music down next time" and getting hate and being called all manner of things even though the rest of the comment was positive. I guess it would be entitlement and over-reaction if I had to put it into shorter words!

Aside from that anything purely negative annoys me because there's never any need for it! :)

Lately I've been seeing a lot more people asking for viewers to subscribe right away in the video, I understand a call to action but I think it's ridiculous to ask people to "hit that subscribe button" 15 seconds into the video. Automatic turn off for me.

This is just me, but I can not stand the high-level, ADHD, cocaine-level personalities that are so popular, especially in gaming. But as is the style.

My biggest pet peeve is when I see a game reviewer do a review on something that they knew nothing about

That is painful to watch.

"1 MILLION LOIKS FOR MOR FUNEEE VIDYOS"

Stuff like that makes me wanna bash my head in. Soo annoying, man.

Yeah but how about we hit our like goal of 3 likes?

maxresdefault.jpg

Back