Gaming Youtube PC Crew

Zerouf Zetrolyn

Reaction score
Hey there just a brief description about me. I'm currently 24 this year, from Singapore and I'm searching for a job while at the same time deciding to use this free time I have to follow my dream of kick starting a youtube channel
where I can play games and chill with a bunch of friends that has the same idea/vision as me. I'm looking for a small number of people to form a crew that are willing to go online regularly to just play some games and create contents with along the way.
I don't really play competitive because I hate the toxicity, but I do like playing casually and sometimes fool around when it comes naturally.

I have a grand total of 1 sub so you can tell that I'm not looking into how much subs you've got. I'm looking for players that's around 19 and above with a decent mic and a decent PC. Timezone doesn't matter to me, we can just figure something out. I'm also keen on trying live streams, I don't know much about it but hey we can learn things along the way together. Don't be shy to approach me if you wanna be a part of this but don't fall in one of the categories just HMU here and we'll work something out.

Games that I would like to collab in:
GTA 5
Dead by Daylight
Gmod
League of Legends
Human: Fall Flat
Move or Die
Overcooked 2
Party Panic
Pummel Party
Rainbow 6 Siege
Depth