Youtube partnership?

giggetto

Reaction score
Hi all, i'm new here and i'd like to ask you all a question, do you guys prefer to get a partnership or do you prefer to use google adsense to monetize your videos? i currently have a music channel that get roughtly 5k views a month and i'm building my way to 1k subs and i don't really know if it's better a partnership or google adsense!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the networks / monetization forum. :)

I think adsense is all you need.

Reactions: Clam-

Clam-

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
^ What Crown said.

You don't have to bother with networks, direct YouTube partnership w/ AdSense linked is all you need. No network out there will really help you considering your channel size, regardless of what they try to sell you.

Good luck!

Poorna

Reaction score
Yes as everyone said go with Google Adsense. Work hard with your channel and be your own boss. :)

giggetto

Reaction score
when i made this post i was not aware of all the details of adsense, actually i'd prefer a partnership since i don't like to give my bank detail and i'd like to get my payments on paypal, does any of you know of a good partnership for a music channel?

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
when i made this post i was not aware of all the details of adsense, actually i'd prefer a partnership since i don't like to give my bank detail and i'd like to get my payments on paypal, does any of you know of a good partnership for a music channel?
Unfortunately, the way things are now, you need to join the YouTube Partner Program as a direct partner before you will be allowed to partner through a Multi-Channel Network. You will need to both reach the minimum requirement threshold (1000 or more subscribers and 4000 watch time hours in the past 365 days), and pass the YouTube Partner Program's Compliance Review to be accepted to the program.

You also must have an active Adsense account to join; but you won't need to tie a bank account to it. Tell me when you've been accepted, and perhaps I will be able to suggest a music oriented network.

Last edited:

giggetto

Reaction score
Unfortunately, the way things are now, you need to join the YouTube Partner Program as a direct partner before you will be allowed to partner through a Multi-Channel Network. You will need to both reach the minimum requirement threshold (1000 or more subscribers and 4000 watch time hours in the past 365 days), and pass the YouTube Partner Program's Compliance Review to be accepted to the program.

You also must have an active Adsense account to join; but you won't need to tie a bank account to it. Tell me when you've been accepted, and perhaps I will be able to suggest a music oriented network.
Hi, thanks for the explanation, i actually am on my way for the 1k subs but i have 23k minutes views so i'm not even near the 4k hours, have you got any suggestions on how to improve my views?

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Hi, thanks for the explanation, i actually am on my way for the 1k subs but i have 23k minutes views so i'm not even near the 4k hours, have you got any suggestions on how to improve my views?
I need to ask you something first. Where are you getting the music you're making videos from? If you don't own all rights to the music, it's no use getting views; as you would be refused monetization upon application to the YouTube Partner Program.

Please give me your channel name and I'll look at your content.

giggetto

Reaction score
I need to ask you something first. Where are you getting the music you're making videos from? If you don't own all rights to the music, it's no use getting views; as you would be refused monetization upon application to the YouTube Partner Program.

Please give me your channel name and I'll look at your content.
i don't know if i can post it here so i'll pm it to you, anyway i use all free music my channel don't have any copyright issues till now, i stopped publishing videos some months ago but i was considering trying again if it's possible to reach some monethizing, hope you guys will help ^^

Edit :
i can't seem to find the PM button and i'm not allowed to post links, please let me know how can i send my link to you.

Last edited: