YouTube partnership with SocialBlade

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Monetization & Partnership Forum' started by macintoshhelper, Oct 11, 2012.

1. macintoshhelper

macintoshhelper

Channel Type:
    Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
    Cash:
    $38
    Hello everyone!
    I found out about SocialBlade's new requirements for partnership (I get around 400-500 views per day) and I decided to apply for partnership with them. I have been accepted and sent the contract. I have read through the contract and not found any terms I am against. Could people list their experiences with SocialBlade in replies please, and comment on the situation with Google AdSense when switching to them. Do you get sent all the money left in Google AdSense when you switch to SocialBlade, or does the SocialBlade earnings add to the current AdSense earnings, or do you need to get upto $100 after switching to SocialBlade in Google AdSense to be sent the cheque.

If anyone has any other comments on SocialBlade, feel free to list them below.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 11, 2012, Original Post Date: Oct 11, 2012 ---
    A point I forgot to mention in the original post is, what is the situation if you have other channels? Do you have to apply for SocialBlade on your other channels, or can you apply to other networks? Do you still need a minimum amount of views on your other channels to partner them, or can your partnership be linked between several channels?
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 11, 2012 ---
    All feedback is greatly appreciated! Thanks. If I sign the contract, I will try to leave my feedback on SocialBlade on these forums (hopefully recommending them).
    VlogRays likes this.
  2. VlogRays

VlogRays

Posting Mad!

Channel Type:
    Youtuber
    Cash:
    $85
    Well I am not with Social Blade I can tell you that I have never heard anything bad from them. I actually hear they are a really good network to be part of. As for 2nd channels I know in Fullscreen they partnered my 2nd channel. I didn't apply I just got in contact with the person who recruited and he had me partnered with in the day. And I heard from my buddies that are in social blade they have the same kinda person they can just e-mail if the need any help. Hope this help at all and I'm sure people who are partnered with Social Blade here will let you know. I know ForeverAlonePrick is with them and he's a mod here on YTtalk. I would talk to him.
  3. Sanuku

Sanuku

I've Got It

Channel Type:
    Gamer
    Cash:
    $57
    What are you expecting from joining Social Blade or any other Network to gain when you are currently making on your Channel 400/500 Views each Day or probably each Month around 12.000 Views? Isn`t it a bit to early to join any Network yet?

Don`t forget that all those Network get their cut and specially at the beginning when you don`t have yet enough Views while already a few Video Monetize you surely will loose more then you will gain from it.
    TheGentlemenTV likes this.
  4. macintoshhelper

macintoshhelper

Channel Type:
    Cash:
    $38
    I am thinking of joining SocialBlade to get the branding options (I normally trust full partners to have better quality videos than non-partners), support (eg emails, etc) and full partnership. YouTube does not offer much for the current monetisation partners. They have very limited support, most videos are declined for monetisation, they don't care about users much (AdSense can't be appealed if you're not a large YouTuber) and they are not offering branding options or promotion anymore.

I do receive a small amount of views currently, however it is 6 times the requirement to join Social Blade and if I had more subscribers, I could join Fullscreen. I do understand that SocialBlade would take 40% of my earnings, however they do have better paid ads which can make up for the 40%; the promotion should make up for the 40% also.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 11, 2012, Original Post Date: Oct 11, 2012 ---
    Thank you for your reply, I will contact ForeverAlonePrick soon and see if he has any feedback on SocialBlade. One of the reasons I am not so sure about being partnered with them is their low requirements, I am not sure if the flooding numbers joining them will affect their services or promotion opportunities.
    Also, I have been a member of YouTube since 2008 and I have quite a few subscribers. While most of my subscribers are inactive currently due to me not uploading videos frequently, I will start a schedule soon and upload at least one video weekly, hopefully increasing the proportion of active subscribers.
    By the way, how and when did you get partnered with Fullscreen? I thought they had a limit of 500 subscribers. If they have removed that limit recently, I might reapply with Fullscreen.
  5. VlogRays

VlogRays

Posting Mad!

Channel Type:
    Youtuber
    Cash:
    $85
    Fullscreen takes channels with low subs or views if they like the content or see something special...that's what my recruiter said when I asked him the same kinda question when I was in the process of getting my Retro Gaming Channel partnered. My main channel was partnered on June 20th of this year. I had only 115 subs and 11,000 video views at the time. My Retro gaming channel was just partnered a couple of weeks ago so its fairly new.
  6. macintoshhelper

macintoshhelper

Channel Type:
    Cash:
    $38
    I applied for a partnership with Fullscreen in July and was rejected because I did not have 500 subscribers (I had over 300 then). By the way, do you know anyone who is partnered with TGN? It looks like ForeverAlonePrick is partnered with TGN now, but maybe he quit TGN and switched to SocialBlade (TGN is in his banner).
  7. DIYallday

DIYallday

Cash:
    $49
    I got accepted to fullscreen with 200-210 subscribers and 30k monthly views. 1 month later I'm at 270 subscribers and 44k views for Oct.
  8. Gabriel

Gabriel

YouTube Addict

Channel Type:
    Youtuber
    Cash:
    $187
    No your earnings won't be switched over. You only terminate your monetization not your Actual Adsense Account. All funds will still sit there in your adsense account.
  9. DIYallday

DIYallday

Cash:
    $49
    The funds will only sit in there if you have under $100 dollars right? When I switched to fullscreen.net I had $120 or so in my Adsense account and got paid out. Say at the time of the switch I had $99.99 they would not pay me out and it would just sit in there forever?
  10. Gabriel

Gabriel

YouTube Addict

Channel Type:
    Youtuber
    Cash:
    $187
    When it hits $100.00 right you will get paid. If you had $99.99 you could just put a ad on your website to get that $0.01 :p