YouTube Partnership Network Says I've A Copyright Strike When I Don't

Musaddik Ali

Reaction score
I've had copyright strikes in the past but they've disappeared because 3 months was over, thats when i started thinking why don't i join a YouTube Partenership Network!

I waited a month just to be sure that my strikes were gone and there were no trace of them, i tried to join many networks, but for some reason i kept on getting rejected.

Can someone please help me?

Would really appreciate it :)

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Probably just a glitch in the system. Contact someone at your network.
Also, stop using a network. They're awful.

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
@Musaddik Ali If the voice I hear in your videos is your natural voice, then one of the reasons you may be getting rejected is that you sound dangerously underage; I mean you sound like you are not even old enough to legally have a YouTube account. The minimum age to be on YouTube is 13; and even at 13, you would be too young to have an Adsense account (minimum age for Adsense: 18). You must be directly partnered with YouTube itself before any network will accept you as a member. No Adsense, no partnership.

Second problem I see is this: your actual content. And in the light of what I am seeing and hearing, I don't think these networks are saying you have copyright strikes; I think they are saying you are in bad standing on the Community Guidelines.

You have videos with titles such as: "How to Download Batman The Telltale Series For Free", "How To Get Adobe Photoshop CC For Free", and "How To Get Spotify Premium For Free", just to name a few. These videos violate YouTube's Terms of Use, and are very likely to get your channel terminated; as they tell people how to pirate software, pirate paid media, and bypass the payment systems of paid media services.

Note also that if you have a channel terminated by YouTube, it is a total ban from ever owning, accessing or creating further YouTube channels; and if you are a multi-channel owner every channel you own at that point will be found and also terminated.

Put the two together, and your entire channel is a Termination waiting to happen, and this is why the networks are rejecting you. To accept your channel would most likely get the network a penalty from YouTube Admin.

Have you tried opening an Adsense account at all? The answer to this may also have a bearing on the question; but what I said above is the base answer to what you've asked.

Last edited:

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I waited a month just to be sure that my strikes were gone and there were no trace of them, i tried to join many networks, but for some reason i kept on getting rejected.
@Musaddik Ali

As mentioned above, the likely reason is age. How old are you? (your real age please)