Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone,

If you are a YouTube Partner and by partner we mean you are able to customise your thumbnails and such too, you can now have a badge as you post around the forums, this is our way of showing support to partners on here.

Over time there will be more benefits to those who do have partnership including a partners only forum where you can discuss things with other partners in private, for example you could collab with other partners in there and we will have resources in there too.

I hope everyone likes this currently small update but it will expand over time :)

To find out how to get your badge simply send me a message and it will be added to your account.

The staff will be adding badges over the next hour or so to those who we are aware are partners so you may not need to ask.

See here for more information:

http://yttalk.com/threads/getting-a-youtube-partner-badge-on-yttalk.7545/

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can't wait until I become a partner so I can get a badge!
There'll be more coming soon too, I was going to release everything at once but I would rather get VOTM over and done with this month and have some additions in July :) Me too, I need one myself.

To anyone without one please leave a message in this thread or message me and I will add it asap for you :)

Reactions: RoyalTeeZone

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like!
--- merged: Jun 22, 2012 at 1:53 AM ---
Hey Michael is there anyway to switch my user name from itsameray to NTWGRay? Or do I have to sign up again to do that?

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like!
--- merged: Jun 22, 2012 at 1:53 AM ---
Hey Michael is there anyway to switch my user name from itsameray to NTWGRay? Or do I have to sign up again to do that?
That is conveniently 252 forum cash Ray ;) Of course, I will change it right now for you. (for free)

Reactions: NTWGRay
Status
Not open for further replies.