Youtube Paid Content VS Udemy

zakaria47

Reaction score
Hello There ,
I want to ask you guys what's your take on youtube paid conten ? Why would anyone go from youtube to udemy ? why won't they create a course on youtube via paid content video ?
i'm lost , i can't decide if i have to go to udemy and lose my audience or keep it there on youtube and win all the audience there ?
thank you

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hello There ,
I want to ask you guys what's your take on youtube paid conten ? Why would anyone go from youtube to udemy ? why won't they create a course on youtube via paid content video ?
i'm lost , i can't decide if i have to go to udemy and lose my audience or keep it there on youtube and win all the audience there ?
thank you
My opinion on this is that YouTube users are used to getting everything for free and consequently it's hard to ask people to pay for something on a platform where probably 95% of the content on there is available for free.

Compare that to Udemy. The platform is a paid platform and everyone knows that so when a user is browsing the content on there, they have "buying intent" and are not suddenly shocked when they see they have to pay for digital content. Also Udemy has an affiliate program, so if you're offering a good course that does well, you'll get people who start to promote it for you (in return for a commission)

Reactions: KatyAdelson