YouTube Notifications

veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys :wavespin:

I entered one of my monologues, "Paparazzi Fart" into an Acting Contest. The publisher of the monologue posted my video on his YouTube page and included a link to my YouTube channel. :woohoo!:(Free advertisement) Lol! Anyway. I was wondering if there was any way I could received notifications from my monologue through his channel? I'm already subscribed to him channel so I get the regular notifications. However, I would like to received notifications from a particular video on his channel (my monologue). I want to keep track of the progress it makes. Is that possible? :smile22:

VIVACIOUSV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hmm, I just tried to Google this question but as I figured...I don't think there is a way to get notified when someone comments on another person YouTube video unless it was a reply to a comment you made on the video. I think the best way to go about it is to just keep checking the video everyday to see what responses are coming in! You could even "bookmark" the video on your internet browser for easy access to the video so you can check in on it.

I hope this helps. ^_^ <3

Reactions: veronica33067

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I´m guessing he wants notifications from another persons video, Which I don´t could happen, the only thing I could think of is if you post a comment on the video, and someone replies to that comment, you will get a notification, but otherwise no!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

I'm pretty sure this isn't possible.

veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank guys :sadness:

He gave me the link to video. I guess I just have to keep track of it through the link. :smilingcute:

Highfalutin' Low Carb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You might try one of the free browser plugins that check websites and reports when they’ve changed. There are several: Page Monitor, Versionista, Change Detector, etc. These plugins check out the URL you want to monitor and tell you when it’s been changed or updated. As people leave comments, you’d get a notification that the page has changed. Might work for you...

Reactions: veronica33067

veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You might try one of the free browser plugins that check websites and reports when they’ve changed. There are several: Page Monitor, Versionista, Change Detector, etc. These plugins check out the URL you want to monitor and tell you when it’s been changed or updated. As people leave comments, you’d get a notification that the page has changed. Might work for you...
Thank you so much!