YouTube Network's | Everything You Need To know!

AustinAdvice

I've Got It
Reaction score
Depends who you go with, however any network CEO I've talked to has claimed to have better earnings than adsense. I know for definate my network does.
Indeed that is what I said, it depends on the network, but not every network does. Your SocialBlade lists ZoominTV as the MCN and multiple ZoominTV channels have said it caused lower CPM rates so I think that may be incorrect. As I said multiple, not all so to say every channel does is false.

OwenBennett

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Indeed that is what I said, it depends on the network, but not every network does. Your SocialBlade lists ZoominTV as the MCN and multiple ZoominTV channels have said it caused lower CPM rates so I think that may be incorrect. As I said multiple, not all so to say every channel does is false.
Well our channels CPM is high and so is our partners. We have many ones who have been with adsense and not got much. Come with us & doubled :)

UrAveragePerson

I have a life.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Aim wanting to start a VN.... Who can I talk to? I want to get into this industry ish because I want to partner people from my country who don't get enough recognising.

Reactions: OwenBennett

OwenBennett

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Aim wanting to start a VN.... Who can I talk to? I want to get into this industry ish because I want to partner people from my country who don't get enough recognising.
Well, add me on skype owenb021 and i will see what i can do for you![DOUBLEPOST=1369729284,1369729261][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good info, thanks!
Your more than welcome :D

UrAveragePerson

I have a life.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Well, add me on skype owenb021 and i will see what i can do for you![DOUBLEPOST=1369729284,1369729261][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hey man, I contacted the CEO of Azure so I should be sweet :) You are with them aren't you? I might be making a VN under them :)[DOUBLEPOST=1369767116][/DOUBLEPOST]

Actually, I was wondering, What can you do for me? Do you know any MCN's that I can become a VN under or any VN's I can become a CA under?

OwenBennett

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man, I contacted the CEO of Azure so I should be sweet :) You are with them aren't you? I might be making a VN under them :)[DOUBLEPOST=1369767116][/DOUBLEPOST]

Actually, I was wondering, What can you do for me? Do you know any MCN's that I can become a VN under or any VN's I can become a CA under?
Bro, thats what i said xD I can make you a CA of xpress :p You cant become a VN of another VN which would be azure
You would be a CA

Hope it helped

Owen[DOUBLEPOST=1369831913,1369831874][/DOUBLEPOST]

& Xpress Is with zoomin, we are a VN of zoomin, previously under azure but are no longer

SlenderMan

I'M WATCHING YOU
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer, Commentator, Designer, Other
Thanks for the info. Really appreciate it ;)
Oh my god, green burn my eyes.. I thought red(fire) will burn my eyes.....

kelbin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
wow ok so then I should get even more serous about youtube when school ends