YouTube music from Audio Library on Instagram?

TinasToyTime

Reaction score
I am creating an Instagram page to promote my YT channel. I plan on taking clips of my already made YT videos and posting on Instagram; all of these videos have music from the YT audio library.

Is it acceptable that this music will be on Instagram? According to YT, it says (word for word) "You're free to use this song in any of your videos." Since I'm posting on Instagram, I wonder if this is acceptable?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!
Thank you.

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
According to YT, it says (word for word) "You're free to use this song in any of your videos."
eh... word by word the whole sentense goes:

YouTube offers a free audio library with music that creators can use in their YouTube videos.

"
Get permission to use someone else's content
If you plan to include copyright-protected material in your video, you'll generally need to seek permission to do so first. YouTube cannot grant you these rights and we are unable to assist creators in finding and contacting the parties who may be able to grant them to you. You may wish to consult a qualified legal representative if you have questions about the use of copyright-protected material. Also, YouTube offers a free audio library with music that creators can use in their YouTube videos."

support.google.com/youtube/answer/6364458?hl=en-GB

Reactions: TinasToyTime